PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wow, Second Grade is Stylish!



Thank you to Katie at Persnickety Pickles, Miss Klohn at Miss Klohn's Classroom and Ladybug Teacher at Ladybug Teacher Files!! You all are very inspiring. Ladybug was one of my very first followers and one of my favorite blogs to read. I envy her technology talent and cutesy blog templates. As for Persnickety Pickles... why didn't I think of that awesome name first??? ;) 
I'm a new follower to Miss Klohn's Class and can't wait to be inspired by her blog too!

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


Seven things about me:
1. I have a fiance named Eric, a kitty cat named Kloey, and a dog named Oliver. 

2. I have 4 certifications but regret not having one in math!!
3. I used to think I was obsessed with my job and needed a hobby until I realized teaching IS my hobby. I LOVE making and sharing resources. 
4. I often wonder why the amazing teachers I come across on the Internet aren't employed by major publishing companies. I'm so tired of buying 15.00 books and only using 1-2 things in it. I can go onto my favorite blogs and websites and browse for 10 minutes and find amazing teaching treasures!
5. Jersey Shore is my guilty pleasure.. so is Britney Spears. 
6. This is my second year teaching. I taught kindergarten last year, but fell in love with second grade this year. 
7. My favorite foods are pizza, french fries, cheeseburgers, sandwiches, and anything greasy. 


And the 5 blogs of many inspiring blogs that consume my day: 
1. A Journey Through Second Grade
2. Ladybug's Resource Site (her OTHER site)
3. Miss Knight's Kronicles
4. Second Story Window
5. Ms. M

2 comments:

Post a Comment