PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

***And the Winners are....**


Congratulations to Katie at Miss Klohn's Classroom and Laura at The Grade Two Zoo. Either comment or email me to receive your file. 


If you didn't win, but want the activity/game unit you can get it on sale here. Thank you so much to those that have already purchased it. 


On a side note.. I received $80.00 in Mailbox Magazine gift certificates a few months ago because they are publishing 4 of my ideas, and I finally received my order! I was only allowed to spend the gift certificates on their books which was a bummer, but this is what I got: Grade 2 Superbook, Math Practice Pages, Language Arts Independent Practice, Building Math Basics, 1-3 Energy, Light, and Sound, and Math Mind Builders. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with them. I always buy worksheet books and never use them. My math curriculum comes with homework sheets so I'm all set there. Ideas/suggestions? 

2 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Oh my goodness!!! You have no idea how excited I am right now. My e-mail is k.e.klohn@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

YAY!! This made my day! I can't wait for March to come, so I can use this fun stuff w/ my 2nd graders. :) My e-mail is thegradetwozoo@gmail.com

Thank you!!

About the workbooks... maybe they will come in handy for remediating some skills/concepts for your kiddos that are struggling? I do the SAME thing with those type of books. Buy them and never use them enough for it to be worth it. I was thinking about starting some kind of incentive for my students to do "extra practice" sheets and earn some kind of reward, but they have enough "homework" as it is. Hopefully someone else posts a great idea for you. I'll check back!! :)

Post a Comment