PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Book Recommendation Bookmark Freebie

Well I was hoping I wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel, but I did some Googling and just couldn't find what I was looking for! I got one of those nifty book turning gadgets (don't know what to call it!) from a Borders closeout sale (best 20.00 ever spent!). Anyways, each Friday we do book recommendations which both encourages oral presentation and book discussion. We're now midyear and I wanted to add a written piece to this so I made book recommendation bookmarks. So now the students must fill out a bookmark prior to Friday. I require at least one share a month and I keep track via a checklist. Hope this is helpful to someone! 

P.S. Don't forget I'm announcing my "What's the Matter?" giveaway tomorrow morning after spin class ;) Check out my previous post to get the details. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love it!!! Thanks for the freebie - I downloaded it. My kids shop for new books on Fridays after they partner read. I'm going to have them fill out a recommendation when they finish early - while they wait for others to finish "shopping".

Thanks bunches!

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

This is fantastic! We also do shopping on Fridays and my kiddos will be so excited about this :) Thanks so much!

Lisa :)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Post a Comment