PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Well snow is in the forecast and I'm not going to lie.... I would LOVVVVE a snow day or even a delay! December is just all kinds of cah-razy! Here is a peek at what's been going on in 2nd grade. 


The kids wrote what they wanted for Christmas inside of their "gifts." Super adorable. This template and many more ideas are in my Winter Bundle packet on sale through Sunday. 


Welcome to our Gingerbread house! I LOVE those big candy canes. Dollar Tree! Woot.


Isn't the tree delightful?! I have to work on wrapping their gifts. I got these AWESOME calendars at Michaels for $1.00. 


Christmas stockings! Another Dollar Tree goodies. 2/$1.00!


Adorable rug from Target! $2.50... A cozy corner in the classroom library. 

What's new in blog land? It's been SOOO quiet on my blog lately. Do people still read it?? :X

Photobucket

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I read your blog! I am so behind in everything! I love what you did with your room, it's so festive. Your students are so lucky to have such a creative teacher!!
Kristen

Erika said...

I counted 12 stockings...please tell me you have more than 12 students!!
2B Honey Bunch

test said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
test said...

I love your blog! The little "gift" writing is adorable!

http://mrsliretteslearningdetectives.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

We are making Christmas cards next week for soldiers (6th grade), and I am going to borrow your idea to make the cards look like presents! Too cute! :)

Shannon
http://6thgradescottforesmanreadingstreetresources.wordpress.com/

Malarie said...

I love your door it is SOOOO cute!

www.youcanmakethesunshineanytime.blogspot.com

Ms. J said...

You are so creative!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!1

Miss J
Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

Post a Comment