PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

**Winner and announcement**

So the winner of my hidden words packet is Mrs. L. Congrats!! Email me :)
On another note, one of my close friends and colleague was diagnosed with cancer. Please send your thoughts and prayers this way. She's a third year teacher, 25 years old, and is one of the strongest and most passionate people I've ever met. With this said, I've been very preoccupied so probably won't have many sparks of creativity to share for a while. I also want to donate next quarter's Teachers Pay Teachers earnings to help her, so any purchase you make will be going towards a wonderful cause and person. 
Thanks :) 



Photobucket

3 comments:

Madison said...

I am so sorry to hear that your friend is ill. I will keep her in my thoughts. I have lost several good people to cancer. I hate it. She is lucky to have such a good friend in such a hard situation.
Mrs. L
madslottermoser@gmail.com

Rachelle said...

How thoughtful of you! We will get a link posted on our blog to get the word out! Should be posted by tomorrow morning!
-Rachelle {and Natalie}
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Ben Colon said...

Hi nice reading yourr blog

Post a Comment