PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Contraction Matching Game


First of all, wow, longest week of my life. Report cards are done with and spring break begins tomorrow at 5:45 P.M. 
Another BIG thank you to everyone! I have raised $250 thus far for my dear friend who was recently diagnosed with a rare cancer. Please check out my new  contraction matching game. I had a burst of creativity and it's going towards a wonderful cause. I'm so behind on the blogging world too. I have a lot of catching up to do next week ;) I need to feed my blogging addiction. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sylvia Raigosa said...

My students loved this activity so much! They asked if we could play it again on Monday. Thank you so much for your wonderful ideas.

Ms. Durning said...

I'm so glad your students enjoyed this activity! My students love anything colorful and anything I refer to as a "game" ;)

Sara Zakar said...

great post.. thanks so much for sharing. come check out my blog. i am a new blogger with much to share..

http://talesfromak-1classroom.blogspot.com

Sara Zakar

Post a Comment