PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

FB linky party

I feel like I've been neglecting this blog and my TpT store but trust me, I've been all kinds of tired since school started. And for those of you who remember from April when I blogged about my best friend and colleague being diagnosed with  a rare form of cancer... well things aren't going well and the chemo isn't working anymore. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers. So I've been preoccupied in a million and one ways. BUT I came across The Lesson Plan Diva's Facebook Linky Party, so I thought I would share my page for those of you who didn't know it existed! So check it out and I hope to blog stalk soon :)




Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm sorry to hear this, I will keep your friend and you in my thoughts and prayers.
Kristen

Post a Comment