PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Published in the Oct./Nov. 2-3 Mailbox Magazine!

It's always so exciting to see your name in print! 2 months in a row, I was published in Mailbox. This one isn't anything *BIG* but they were looking for voting ideas so I submitted a photo of what I've done in the past. I have to say, they did alter my idea a little. Here is the magazine article:


This was the original photo I sent in, and I must say I like the original better ;) Way more fun going inside a booth like the real thing!



Photobucket


10 comments:

Angela said...

How fun! Congrats!! And great idea! :o)
Mrs. Lopac Teaches...

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! What a fun activity! And yes, I do agree with you that your original photo is WAYYYYYY better!!

❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Kitty W said...

How cool is that? Your kids from previous years are going to love to see that article!! It is too bad they didn't include your original photo, because it IS way cuter. What a great idea for a permanent voting spot!
~Kitty
The Write Handed Teacher

Mrs. D said...

Congrats! :) I made a voting booth with a third grade class when I was still in college and they loved it!

Mrs. O'Brien said...

Congratulations! Great idea!

Kristen
www.thepotogold.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, that is awesome! You should be so proud :)
Kristen

Jess said...

That is so great! Good for you! :) Awesome teacher should be recognized!
Rambling About Reading

Ashleigh said...

Congratulations! I absolutely love the voting booth! I need one for my government unit.

A. Reed said...

I saw this in my Mailbox magazine the other day and felt like I "knew" a celebrity!! :) Congrats!!

smithendy@gmail.com said...

Heartiest congratulations! I was waiting for this cool news http://essay-editor.net/blog/page/7. Thank you for posting.

Post a Comment