PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

Leprechauns and Rainbows, Oh My!


I made this version of the popular Snakes and Ladders game but with a differentiated and St. Patrick's Day twist! I want my students working on numbers above 100, so this game board will help them practice. For game pieces you can either use snapping cubes or Lucky Charm marshmallows. I use either 2 dice or 1 die and 1 spinner and have my students add the two numbers together to determine how many spaces they move. We'll be working on subtraction this month, so I'll probably have them roll 2 dice and subtract the smaller number from the larger number. Either way, I know they'll love playing it! Click here to download the file, print, then laminate for durability. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment